Are you in payday loan trouble?
This site provides information and first hand account of dealing with illegal online payday loans. The target audience is individuals who have made a personal decision not to pay beyond the principal amount of a loan or who have paid over the principal amount in loan payments and have made the personal choice to discontinue payments. Some of the reasons may include:
- You’re nearly homeless trying to maintain high interest rate and fee payments
- The loans are illegal in your state
- A phony bill collector is trying to practice payday loan extortion
- You have multiple illegal loans and you’re drowning in payday loans
- You have to make the decision between payday loan payment or eat
- Collection agencies are harassing you with continuous calling and contacting you at work or speaking with employees at your job
- You’re banking account is overdrawn through the roof and payments will go towards paying overdraft fees and getting your account out of a negative balance
- The choice to take out payday loans has worsened your financial situation and you are worse off
- You feel depressed as a result of the choice to get online payday loans
- You question: What was I thinking when I took out all of these loans? I must have been temporarily insane.
- Your life has been turned upside down as a result of these online payday loans, and you want to regain your life and take control of the situation